Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend with Montanus Girls!



Wow! What a weekend we had. We spent the weekend with the Montanus girls, Abby and Mia. This is a family that I babysit for and they are so much fun. Riley loves playing with the girls and thinks that she is big stuff when she is with them. They are 5 and 4. We played in the back yard and the girls had so much fun finding worms. It is so funny to me how some kids are scared to death of things like that and others are not. Riley is one that is not scared of them at all. Friday the girls had camp and Riley and I met some friends at Hopper's House which is a jumping place for kids. Then we went to dinner with Leon at Southpoint. Saturday we had a big big day. It started off with a trip to the pool and then a trip to Sweet and Sassy. Then on Sunday we went to a park and had a picnic. I don't think that I can count how many times we went out for ice cream! I am sure that their parents are loving me for that. So needless to say it was a pretty weekend with lots of great memories!






No comments: