Saturday, August 9, 2008

Working at the Car Wash!



I think we have found Riley a new job! She loves washing cars, or at least getting people wet! Leon and Riley went out last night to get the cars ready for our vacation. We are heading to the beach today with my family from MO. Anyways, Leon said Riley was great help for about the first 5 minutes, until she discovered the water hose. I think Leon started it by spraying her first and I think he forgot that she is big enough now to get him back. She got him good and wouldn't stop. She just kept spraying him.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hi! I found your blog through Camissa's. Riley is beautiful! Good luck with your new job - it sounds like such a blessing, and just the righ fit for you. It looks like your family is doing well out there in NC.

Come check out our family at our blog: http://oelrichsfamily.blogspot.com

Wendy (Scheer) Oelrichs