Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mendy's back to work!

I just wanted to update everyone with the newest change at the Legleiter house hold. I went back to work a couple of weeks ago and I am loving it! I am the Director of Children's Ministry at All Saints' United Methodist Church. I feel so blessed that I get to stay home with Riley, but wanted to find some way that I could give back. We have joined a new start up church in Brier Creek that launched this past November. A couple of months ago after a long conversation with our pastor I felt like I had found the way that I could give back. So, after praying and asking for guidance this is where I feel that I have been lead to. I am volunteering right now, which is suppose to be 10-15 hours a week, but as most of you know me I have not been able to limit it to just that. I am loving the work that I am doing and can not think of a more rewarding job. I feel like my passion is children and this seems to be a really good match for me.

No comments: