Tuesday, October 28, 2008

NC State Fair

I took Riley to the fair with her friend Luke and his mom Anna last week. It is amazing to me how much different this fair is from the MO fair. I told Leon that night when we returned (he had school that night) that next year I was taking Riley to a "REAL" fair and going back for the MO State Fair. It is so sad to me that this fair is so based on food and the carnival. You have to search and search to even find anything related to agriculture. But that is enough about that, Riley still had a wonderful time. She loved the corn dog, nachos, funnel cake and kettle corn. Junk food overload is all I can say. And of course she loved all the rides, but I really think her favorite part was the animals. When we were leaving she asked to see more animals.

No comments: